In the third episode of PineTalk, Ezra and Peter discuss the PINE64 February Community Update and answer community questions about Sxmo, RISC-V, and ARM Workstations.
What have we been up to lately?
PINE64 Community News:
- February Community Update
- Quartz64: (Rockchip RK3566, up to 8GB RAM, lots of options to connect storage, displays and other hardware)
- RISC-V SBC with two RISC-V System-on-a-Chip (for less than 15 USD)
- Allwinner XuanTie C906-based SBC: solid I/O, including USB 2.0 and Gigabit Ethernet, no 3D accelerator = entry-level Linux-capable RISC-V platform
- 2nd SoC for networking: Bouffalo BL602 WiFi-BLE
- Keyboard accessory (includes 6000 mAh battery)
- Manjaro Plasma Mobile as new default OS for the post-Community Edition PinePhone.
Your feedback and questions:
- Logenkain: What do you think about Sxmo?
- Mark: How far off is a #riscv PinePhone? 😉
- Liam: What do you think, should PINE64 start making workstations?
Remember: This is a community podcast, we need your questions, ideas to make this work! Also, please leave feedback on what we should do better!
Tweet at us @talkpine, send email to email@example.com and join our Discord!
Thank you to NerdZoom Media for being our audio producers!