11.6″ PINEBOOK LINUX LAPTOP
CPU: 1.2GHz 64-Bit Quad-Core ARM Cortex A53
RAM: 2 GB LPDDR3 RAM Memory
Flash: 16 GB eMMC 5.0 (upgradable up to 64GB)
Wireless: WiFi 802.11bgn + Bluetooth 4.0
USB 2.0 Port: 2
MicroSD Card Slot: 1
Mini Digital Video Port: 1
Headphone Jack: 1
Keyboard: Full Size Keyboard
Touch-pad: Large Multi-Touch Touchpad
Power: Input: 100~240V, Output: 5V3A
Battery: Lithium Polymer Battery (10000mAH)
Display: 11.6″ IPS LCD (1366 x 768)
Front Camera: 0.3 Megapixels
Power Supply included
Dimension: 299mm x 200mm x 12mm (WxDxH)
Weight: 1.04 kg (2.30 lbs)
Warranty: 30 days
- A special coupon code is required to buy Pinebook during checkout. Visit Pinebook Build To Order (BTO) Booking page to register, we will fulfill the BTO queue based on first come first served basis and starting on 28 March 2017. Our sales team will email the special coupon to you when it is your turn in the queue.
- You can only buy one Pinebook and Pinebook accessories per coupon under PINEBOOK category.
- During checkout, you MUST use back the same email address you registered in BTO.
- Due to Lithium-ion battery in Pinebook, the shipment of Pinebook orders will be handled differently from other Pine64 products, that’s the reason we didn’t allow to combined Pinebook order with other Pine64 products. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Small numbers (1-3) of stuck or dead pixels are a characteristic of LCD screens. These are normal and should not be considered a defect.
- When fulfilling the purchase, please bear in mind that we are offering the Pinebook at this price as a community service to PINE64, Linux and BSD communities. We make no profit from selling these units. If you think that a minor dissatisfaction, such as a dead pixel, will prompt you to file a PayPal dispute then please do not purchase the Pinebook. Thank you.