An Open Source Smartwatch For Your Favorite Devices. Low Cost, High Fidelity.
The PineTime is a free and open source smartwatch capable of running custom-built open operating systems. Some of the notable features include a heart rate monitor, a week-long battery as well as a capacitive touch IPS display that is legible in direct sunlight. It is a fully community driven side-project, which means that it will ultimately be up to the developers and end-users to determine when they deem the PineTime ready to ship.
We envision the PineTime as a companion for not only your PinePhone but also for your favorite devices — any phone, tablet, or even PC.
- Square 1.3-inch 240×240 IPS capacitive touch display
- OS: Various open source RTOS such as Zephyr, FreeRTOS, Mbed, Mynewt, or NuttX
- Possible compatibility with RebbleOS
- SoC: Nordic nRF52832 — 64 MHz + Floating Point
- 8.5 MB of Storage (0.5 MB optimized for the OS)
- Bluetooth 5 & Bluetooth Low Energy
- Compatible with almost any device
- Over-the-air update
- Health Tracking
- Step Counting (with Accelerometer)
- Heart Rate Detection
- Notification access
- Wrist vibration
- Quick glance via lift-to-wake.
- All-week 180 mAh battery
- 2-pin USB charging dock
- Solid build
- Dimensions: 37.5mm x 40mm x 11mm
- Weight: 38 grams
- Made with Zinc Alloy and Plastic
- Dustproof and water-resistant up to 1m (Rated at IP67)