In the seventh episode of PineTalk, the special treat is placed at the end of the
movie episode: An interview with Danct12, creator of a the Arch Linux ARM Spin for PinePhone and PineTab. Before that, Ezra and Peter discuss Feedback, two aspects of the PINE64 April Community Update, and get two answer four (!) PinePhone centric listener questions as the Beta Edition is starting to arrive in peoples hands.
- The community quote of the day today is by Shakespeare “An SSL error has occurred and a secure connection to the server cannot be made.” Biorent Lape send it in
What have they been up to lately?
(Community News) News
Community engagement 😀
- @leimon asks: What would be your top three recommendations of which OS to run on it and why?
- Anonymous (who prefers to remain private) asked via email:
- Is the PinePhone convergence bar meant to be used only when the phone is fully charged and without the bar plugged into a power source? Or is it okay to plug the convergence bar into a power source when the phone is docked?
- What is the best way to back up the PinePhone Beta?
- Follow up question, is PinePhone convergence okay for email/note taking or too much lag?
Before we sat down to record this, Peter talked to Danct12, creator of DanctNIX/Huong Tram Linux, an Arch Linux ARM based distribution for the PinePhone and PineTab.
Remember: This is a community podcast, so please leave feedback on what we should do better, get your suggestion’s in and feel free to ask questions! And get your “Community quote of the day” in!
Use #pinetalk or tweet at us @talkpine, toot at us @firstname.lastname@example.org, send email to email@example.com and join our Discord!
Thank you to NerdZoom Media for being our audio producers!